It is important to us to ensure the best possible online shopping experience for our customers. We take pride in making sure what you receive is what you expect to receive. If in the event of human error a return is needed, please contact us by phone or email BEFORE returning the merchandise.
Items shipped from Bogert Aviation Inc. can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment to the original purchaser. If you purchased from a reseller, please contact the reseller. If you received as a gift please see below under Gift heading.
• We ask that products remain in new condition; unused and in the original packaging.
• We ask that you call us before hand to receive RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization).
• We ask that you send the item to us freight paid, unless defective or warranty replacement.
• Gift Cards
• Downloadable software products or documents
• Promotional Items
• Wearables such as hats or t-shirts
• Clearance or items in Hanger Sale
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, usually within seven (7) working days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
• If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
• Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
• Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
• If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
• Returns may be subject to a restocking fee.
We will inspect the merchandise within seven (7) days of receiving the merchandise and credit in the same manner as your original payment. The credit will consist of the price of the merchandise and any taxes paid. If the product is defective or the return is the result of our error, shipping costs may be waived. Otherwise you are responsible for the return shipping costs in addition to a restocking fee (if applicable).
Exchanges (if applicable)
We replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 3606 N. Swallow Ave. Ste. 100 Pasco Washington US 99301.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to Bogert Aviation Inc., Attn: Returns (your RMA#), 3606 N. Swallow Ave. Ste. 100 Pasco Washington US 99301. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a traceable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
If there are any questions or complications, email our customer service team email@example.com or call us direct at (509) 736-1513