We pride ourselves on our customer service. We take every opportunity to make sure that each purchase meets or exceeds the needs of our customers.
IF FOR ANY REASON YOUR PURCHASE DOES NOT FUNCTION AS YOU NEED IT TO, NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY. Email your purchase information to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you achieve your goal.
1. Our first priority will be to make sure there is no defect in the product, product description, or product advertising. We are all about integrity here at MSC, so if you feel any literature or samples or promotion do not accurately reflect your purchase, please let us know so that we can correct it.
(a) If you discover a verifiable and previously unknown bug, we will fix the product and offer you equal credit towards any other product purchase. (Or a refund of half the list price of the product if you are an All Access member.)
2. Our second priority will be training. We want to make sure that we have provided you with sufficient instruction to use the produt properly. In 90% of our refund requests, we find we are able to help our customers achieve their goal simply by trying a few things with the existing product.
2. If the purchased product still does not suit the needs of our customer, we will offer other products that may be more likely to achieve the goal. For example, many customers who buy the WordPress Blog Embed widget actually need the RSS Feeder widget. (In most cases where the prices are within a dollar or two, we will do an even trade if the price difference is in the customer's favor. If the suggested product is significantly different, we may request payment.)
3. In the unlikely event that a replacement product does not achieve the goal, we may offer to tweak the product to meet the need. In many cases, such a customization may be free of charge. If customization requires extensive development, a course of action will be presented.
4. If we STILL can't make anything do what you need, then we bow our heads in defeat and sadly refund your investment. BUT! Not without offering to help search for other third-party vendors who may have a product that fits the need.
The Fine Print
Our policy lasts 72 hours. If 72 hours have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Our experience has been that customers who purchase our products try to use the product within 30 minutes of downloading it. In cases of Attention Deficit Disorder, customers may be distracted from their work by bosses, children, or anything shiny, and so we offer an additional 71 hours and 30 minutes to use the product and determine if it works as expected.
The best way to let us know you'd like a refund is to reply to the original purchase receipt email. This email helps us locate your order quickly and begin the refund process.
Refunds (if applicable)
When your refund is processed, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. Some refunds may take up to 14 days due to bank policies.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted, up to 14 days.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.