1. All our products are prepared daily and cooked fresh for daily consumption.
2. SFA guidelines advises that food pathogens multiply rapidly between 5degC and 60degC. No food should be kept at room temperature for more than 4 hours from the time it was cooked at our kitchen, to the time it is consumed.
3. We recommend that our customers consume their freshly delivered food within 3 hours from the time it was received from our delivery personnel.
4. For all delivered meals which customers intend to be kept for later consumption, we recommend that discretion be exercised to have it stored immediately at temperatures below 5degC and to be thoroughly re-heated without the accompanying lid (not microwave safe) at temperatures above 70degC. We know of customers who have kept their food based on their own discretion and initiative for a maximum of 2 days. We wish to highlight that our team strongly encourages our customers to consume their meals on the same day, and within 3 hours of/from time of delivery.
5. The common practice using microwave for re-heating is using medium setting for a duration 5mins (power intensity will vary from microwave to microwave).
6. All plastic components in our packaging are not designed for microwave heating. Customers are advised to remove these plastic components before attempting to put their food through microwave heating.
1. Lean Bento is committed to schedule to prepare and work with third party delivery professionals to fulfill all orders.
2. Only orders made and fully paid online via our website, www.leanbento.com and our designated third party delivery vendors will be processed.
3. A confirmation email sent from Lean Bento to the customer's prior specified email address will serve to confirm that the order is accepted. If there are any issues with the order, we will contact the customer as soon as possible.
4. Lean Bento will prepare the order strictly based on the details provided by our customer at the time of confirming the order.
5. Lean Bento will schedule the delivery with our third party delivery professionals to fulfill the order strictly based on the details provided by our customer at the time of confirming the order.
6. Understandably, Lean Bento cannot be held responsible for any losses, or inconvenience whatsoever if the order was unable to be diligently fulfilled due to any inaccurate information provided by the customer.
7. All our products will be delivered by a third party delivery professional who should be committed to fulfill your confirmed order. Understandably, any inappropriate behavior or service failure displayed by the delivery personnel is not representative of Lean Bento's work ethics. Lean Bento will assist our customers to address any of such issues with our respective delivery professional. We will be contactable by firstname.lastname@example.org or 6750-4504 (Weekdays 9AM-5PM).
8. Please do not refresh the page, or click the back button of your browser during the checkout process.
9. We strongly encourage our customers to check their orders before submission. An administrative fee of $20 will be imposed for any change, cancellation, or refund for all orders which have been confirmed.
A gentle reminder to all our dear customers to check that the correct details of your order before selecting the "Submit Order" button.
1. Your personal details, such as your name and contact number.
2. Delivery address.
3. Delivery date and time-slot.
4. The selection of your desired items.
1. Lean Bento Credit Rewards was designed for returning customers to accumulate store credits which could be used to offset payment for future purchases.
2. To start receiving the store rewards, you would have to successfully make your first purchase from our À La Carte menu at leanbento.com/order.
3. For each successful purchase from our À La Carte menu:
i. Spend between $10 - $19.99, to earn store credit amounting to 1% of the purchase amount.
ii. Spend between $20 - $49.99, to earn store credit amounting to 2% of the purchase amount.
iii. Spend between $50 - $199.99, to earn store credit amounting to 3% of the purchase amount.
iv. Spend above $200.00, to earn store credit amounting to 4% of the purchase amount.
4. You are able to view your store credits by clicking on the “hot air balloon” icon at the bottom left of leanbento.com/order, or view from the most recent email about Credit Rewards.
5. The store credits can be used as payment towards orders from our À La Carte menu at leanbento.com/order.
By default, the maximum available amount of store credits within an account will be used to offset the payment for future purchases. Simply enter your "Loyalty Code" into the "Gift Card/Promo Code/Loyalty Code" box found at the checkout page. Your dedicated "Loyalty Code" can be found in your account when you log into our website, or the Credit Rewards email which you would receive via your registered email address.
If you have more store credit (dollars) than required to complete a purchase, only the required amount of store credits will be deducted from your account to complete the purchase. Unused store credits will remain in your account, as long as they have not reached their respective 12-months validity. If the store credits in your account are insufficient to complete a purchase, you will be asked to select another mode of payment (credit card etc) to cover the remaining amount.
Quick reference on how you can flexibly use your store credits by keying in your dedicated "Loyalty Code" into the "Gift Card/Promo Code/Loyalty Code" box found at the checkout page.
i) One Loyalty Code.
ii) One Loyalty Code + maximum of one Promo Code.
iii) One Loyalty Code + multiple Gift Cards.
iv) One Loyalty Code + multiple Gift Cards + maximum of one Promo Code.
6. Store credits earned from purchases which have been put up for a partial or full refund will be rescinded.
7. Store credits are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash. All store credits can only be used to offset payment for subsequent purchases on leanbento.com/order.
8. All store credits will expire 12 months from the date they were first earned. All store credits that are not redeemed within this time frame, would be forfeited and cease to be effective for use. The validity of store credits can be found in the Credit Rewards emails sent to your email address.
9. By earning the store credits, all customers and members agree to indemnify, defend and hold Lean Bento Pte Ltd and its representatives and agents harmless from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including attorney’s fees and costs, arising from, or related to any breach by Member of any of this Credit Reward Program Terms and Conditions or any violation by Member of applicable law.
10. Lean Bento Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to partially modify, completely modify or nullify the terms and conditions, the mechanics and all offers under the Credit Rewards Program at any time, without liability or prior notice to all customers and members.
11. Customers and members are advised to keep themselves abreast of any changes from time to time by referring to the terms and conditions published on our official website.
Corporate & Large Orders
1. All orders paid via Credit Terms and E-invoice are unable to enjoy promotions offered via this website.
2. Self-ordering by customers for all order quantity are able to be placed and checked-out via our website, subjected to availability of ordering capacity for the desired date and time-slot. Self-ordering allows respective customers to enjoy any exclusive promotions available via our website. Mode of payment will be by credit card.
3. For large orders which require payment by Credit Terms, E-invoice, or mass customization (more than 50 bento, and with a customization surcharge) are advised to email your requirement to us at email@example.com. Orders not placed by the self-ordering online are unable to enjoy any exclusive promotions available via our website.
4. An admin fee of $20 will be imposed for each additional invoice which was to be sectioned from the original invoice into a separate invoice as separate billing instruction to e.g. another department from the same organizational entity.
Deadlines for Ordering
1. The cut off time for same day deliveries and pickup is before 5PM on weekdays and 3PM on weekends, subject to slot availability. Pickup and delivery orders placed after 5PM on weekdays and 3PM on weekends will only qualify for fulfillment the next working day onwards.
2. We recommend that customers send in their orders at least two working-days in advance from the desired day of their order, in case the production threshold has been reached.
3. A finite number of meals will be prepared on a daily, first-come-first-serve basis. We regret to turn down orders beyond our threshold to avoid the risk of poorly-fulfilled orders.
4. Only orders with clearly entered information and are fully paid on a first-come-first-serve basis will be processed.
1. Our company prides itself for mindful food production, food and work safety as well as the promise of reliable delivery by our designated delivery partners.
2. In order to pass the true value of food to you, we produce your meals in small batches, in standard steps true to food safety and at the closest possible time to the pick up time. We are unable to “cook to order” by removing certain ingredients from our menu, or to adjust to an individual’s preference for sweetness, savoury and spiciness etc.
3. We strive to fulfil your order at your doorstep at a true delivery time within the time slot which you have selected, or assigned to at the point of your purchase. Special notes which we could convey to our drivers will solely be on a goodwill basis and in no way will our company or it’s staff bear responsibility if the expectation for a precise or customised fulfilment is not met.
4. Each customer (or recipient) bears a shared responsibility to be present and to be contactable to take over the food that has been delivered dutifully to their doorstep. Each driver is allocated a maximum of 5-10mins presence at each delivery location. Our company adopts the accepted and reasonable practice for a “no-show”, or “not at home”, or “not contactable” scenario with regards to the physical presence of the recipient. Our drivers reserve their rights to exercise discretion and common sense to leave the order at the doorstep, gate entrance, reception counter, security counter or any other reasonable means etc which is perceived as the most intuitive and reasonably possible at that moment.
5. Our company bears no responsibility further than to prepare every order to our best with food quality, food safety, and with our delivery partner to fulfil the order to the designated address within the designated time slot, as specified in the order.
Island-Wide Food Delivery
1. The minimum amount spent for an order to qualify for an island-wide delivery is $20.
2. A standard island-wide delivery fee of $10 for door-to-door food delivery service is applicable for each unique delivery address.
3. A standard island-wide delivery is extended to most locations within SIngapore island. All eligible locations will be identified by our website when customers enter the postal code of the delivery address.
4. A standard surcharge of $5 will apply to all delivery addresses within Sentosa island.
5. All deliveries will be scheduled for delivery within the selected half-hourly time slot found within the checkout process. Lean Bento and our third party delivery professionals are unable to foresee possible scenarios such as traffic conditions, security clearances (if any) and any unfortunate incidents outside reasonable human control which will affect the punctuality and quality of the delivery.
6. All freshly prepared food will be packed and transported in the best possible way from our kitchen to our customers' delivery address.
7. Because the delivery process will inevitably involve handling, transportation and time, we are understandably unable to guarantee that the received products will look exactly the same as published on any media, or retain its original warmness.
8. Upon arriving at the delivery address, delivery drivers will contact the customer with the contact number(s) provided. To avoid fulfilment and communication woes, customers are advised to maintain access to their mobile phones.
9. In the event that any delivery is unable to be fulfilled at the specified address given by the customer due to any reason (e.g. unable to contact customer or the assigned receiver, no show, no entry to premise etc), the assigned delivery personnel will only wait for a maximum of ten minutes at the delivery location. Any extra costs incurred from either the extended waiting time or have the delivery rescheduled within the same hour; must be paid directly to the delivery personnel. In all of the above scenarios, all delivery orders have to abide to food safety standards and be disposed with understandably, no compensation or refund to the customer.
Security Clearance for Food Delivery (if any)
1. An additional security clearance surcharge of $15 will apply to deliveries made to all restricted areas and areas that require a security clearance.
2. Customers are expected to inform and arrange with Lean Bento for any sort of security clearance at least 3 working days in advance.
3. Lean Bento's delivery partner is only able to assign the most suitable driver to fulfil the delivery based on the accuracy of information provided by the customer.
4. Lean Bento is only able to complete the necessary submission for security clearance to the customer only after her delivery partner is able to allocate a suitable driver.
5. On condition that points 1, 2, 3 and 4 are fulfilled, Lean Bento and her delivery partners will not bear any cost or losses that may arise from the lack of any due diligence with the approving authority issuing the security clearance.
Delivery to Sentosa
1. Delivery fee is fixed at a standard $15 per unique delivery trip for unique orders below spending of $85.
2. Delivery fee is fixed at a standard $5 per unique delivery trip for unique orders above spending of $85.
3. Delivery fee includes Sentosa island surcharge of $5.
Delivery to Jurong Island (Upon request basis)
1. Delivery fee is fixed at a standard $99 per unique delivery trip for unique orders below spending of $180.
2. Delivery fee is fixed at a standard $89 per unique delivery trip for unique orders above spending of $180.
3. Delivery fee includes security clearance surcharge of $15.
4. Customers are to assist with the submission of particulars of the delivery personnel and of at least two personnel from Lean Bento Pte Ltd for the security clearance. Additional names are put in place to account for unforeseen circumstances such as a no-show of the delivery personnel, or a vehicle breakdown etc. Particulars will include full name, identification number, contact number and vehicle number etc.
5. Confirmation or approval of the security clearance must be communicated by email firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 3 working days ahead of the order fulfilment date.
6. On condition that points 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 are fulfilled, Lean Bento and her delivery partners will not bear any cost or losses that may arise from the lack of any due diligence with the approving authority issuing the security clearance.
Multiple Location Bundles
1) A minimum of 6 units per Multiple Location Product (M01, M02, M03, M04) will have to be purchased each time.
2) Prices of Multiple Location Product only include delivery to main Singapore island. Prices exclude deliveries to locations within Sentosa and restricted areas that require security clearance.
a. For 1 to a maximum of 10 locations within Sentosa, an additional one-time surcharge of $26 will apply.
b. For locations involving security clearance at restricted areas, an additional surcharge of $15 per restricted area will apply.
3) Please fully complete the Customisation Form found in each Multiple Location Product. Email this form to us at email@example.com at least 3 working days before your delivery date in order for us to arrange for its fulfilment.
4) The promotion of free delivery for each unique order above $85 will not apply for all Multiple Location Bundles. Promotions for free delivery are only applicable for orders consisting of products from all other categories on our À La Carte menu and must only be delivered to one single delivery address per unique order.
5) This item is not eligible for any form of promotion, including corporate programs.
Food Pickup (from any Lean Bento outlet)
1. In addition to dining-in or food delivery, food pickup is available from our outlets.
2. Food pickups are pre-booked in advance and to be collected as a takeaway from our outlet.
3. Same-day Pickup – Not available
4. Next-day Pickup - pickup orders placed after 5PM on weekdays and 3PM on weekends will only qualify for pickups on the next calendar day. E.g. order placed at 5:01PM on 10 June 2020, only allows customer to select any available pickup time on 11 June 2020.
5. Only orders made and pre-paid at www.leanbento.com will be acknowledged and fulfilled.
6. No-show - In the event that customers fail to pick up their orders at closing time of 7:00PM (weekdays) and 6:00PM (weekends), we reserve the right to understandably dispose any unclaimed orders with no compensation to the customer.
7. No compensation or refund will be made for all no-show incidents.
Delivery by Food Delivery Partners
1. All food items delivered to our customers are fulfilled by drivers employed by our food delivery partners and originate from our premises (delivery food shop, food kiosk, cafe, or family restaurant).
2. Due diligence on food safety and its integrity are strictly ensured and carried out by our staff in our premises before any food item is promptly packaged and timely prepared for the assigned drivers to collect and to fulfill the delivery.
3. Understandably, our company and staff is unable to have full control over the quality of the condition of the delivery vehicle, or the behavior of the assigned driver who was to fulfill the delivery.
4. At a basic level of service, we uphold our utmost best to ensure that the order reaches our customers within the reasonable given period of time and in a safe and edible condition.
5. We are unable to insist on spot-checking of the condition of the vehicle being used to transport the order. The conditions of these vehicles, which must be maintained by all food delivery partners, include pest control, housekeeping and routine servicing mainly. The responsibility of maintaining the condition and hygiene of these vehicles are undertaken by each respective food delivery partner in order to sustain their license to operate their business.
6. We are unable to control the actions, will and professional ethics of the delivery drivers who are employed and trained by all our food delivery partners. These actions may include intentional delays in fulfilling the order, poor attitude and intentional tampering of any packaged food that has left our premises. The responsibility of providing training and maintaining the professional ethics of each driver are undertaken by each respective food delivery partner in order to sustain their license to operate their business.
Mode of Payment | Online Payments using Credit Cards
1. We accept online payments via PayPal using Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Debit cards.
2. You do not require a PayPal account to be able to make payments using any of the above cards. Payment instructions will be provided during the payment process.
3. We accept credit term payment only for legitimate business entities.
4. Any promotions offered via our website are exclusively applicable for all completed orders made via our website.
5. A fee of $20 will be imposed to make any changes to any order that has been accepted and confirmed.
6. We do not store your credit card information longer than it takes to complete the transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is automatically deleted.
Mode of Payment | Credit Terms and E-Invoices
1. Payment by Credit Terms and E-Invoices are only offered at Lean Bento's discretion and is exclusively for authentic companies, government agencies and statutory boards.
2. For authentic companies, government agencies and statutory boards, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name, contact number, email of the person in charge.
- For companies only (1) ACRA Bizfile (2) Most recent utility bill or bank statement.
- For government agencies and statutory boards only (1) Name of Ministry/Statutory board (2) Department (3) Sub-business unit code.
- Event date, delivery time and delivery address.
- Indicate if any security clearance is required for our delivery partner to enter your company's premises.
- Order list of all the items required for your guests.
3. A fee of $20 will be imposed to make any changes to any order that has been accepted and confirmed.
4. All orders paid via Credit Terms and E-invoice will not be able to enjoy all promotions offered exclusively via this website.
Amendment, Cancellation & Refund*
1. Customers are strongly encouraged to check the details of their order such as the date & time of delivery, all contact information as well as the accuracy of the ordered items before sending in the much appreciated payment. A $20.00 admin fee will apply to any amendments to such information.
2. Lean Bento is only responsible for executing orders based on the accuracy of details received, and for orders which were accepted and confirmed by both the customer and Lean Bento.
3. Amendment - In the event of amendments made within three or less number working days to the fulfillment date. Amendment refers to all changes to the order, including cancellation. An admin fee of $20.00 is chargeable for any changes made each time with reference to the last updated order.
4. Cancellation - In the event of a cancellation made three or more working days (more than 72 hours of working days) to the fulfilment date and time. No forfeiture and no admin fee will be chargeable.
5. Cancellation - In the event of a cancellation made between two to three working days (24 to 72 hours of work days) to the fulfilment date and time. A 50% forfeiture on the paid original amount and an admin fee of $20.00 is chargeable. The same combined forfeiture and admin fee applies to customers on credit-terms/e-invoice billing.
6. Cancellation - In the event of a cancellation made within 24 hours prior to the fulfilment date and time, a 100% forfeiture on the paid original amount is chargeable. No refunds will be made to the customer. The same combined forfeiture and admin fee applies to customers on credit-terms/e-invoice billing.
7. In the event that any delivery is unable to be fulfilled at the specified address given by the customer due to any reason (e.g. unable to contact customer or the assigned receiver, no show, no entry to premise etc), the assigned delivery personnel will wait for a maximum of ten minutes at the location and try to contact the customer before he/she understandably have to leave in order to fulfill other deliveries on time. Extra cost will be incurred and paid in cash directly to the delivery driver for the extra trip back. In all the said situations, all delivery orders have to abide to food safety standards and be disposed with understandably, no compensation or refund to the customer.
8. In the event that customers who have opted but have failed to pick up their orders from any Lean Bento outlet by the closing time of 7:00PM (weekdays) and 6:00PM (weekends), we reserve the right to understandably dispose any unclaimed orders with no compensation to the customer. As such, no compensation or refund will be made for all no-show incidents.
*Applicable to all orders paid using a credit card, credit terms, or e-invoices.
Personal data, governed under the Personal Data Protection Act in Singapore (PDPA) refers to data about an individual who can be identified from either that particular data, or from that data or other information which we have or likely have access to. Personal data is collected where reasonably necessary for our functions and activities. Whenever possible, we will collect personal data directly from you, with your consent. Other non-personal data may be collected to improve our website, for marketing reasons, and they may include your IP address, the internet browser you use, details of interaction with our website and other types of non-personal data. Personal data that we may hold include, but is not limited to the following:
1. Name, username, profile images, address and contact details;
2. Date of birth;
3. NRIC number, FIN number, driver's license, passport number, or work permit number;
4. Employment and income details;
5. Bank account details, or payment/billing information;
6. Details of an entity's dealings with us, including telephone records, email and online interactions;
7. Credit-related personal information;
8. Other personal data as may be provided by an entity from time to time.
Use of Personal Data
We collect personal data from our existing and prospective users, business associates and employees for various reasons. Without limitation, these purposes include:
1. General business purposes;
2. Planning and executing marketing campaigns;
3. Providing customer support;
4. Supplying you with relevant information to your existing relationship with us;
5. For fraud prevention and detection;
6. In our sole discretion, in exceptional circumstances such as national emergency, security concerns, or other situations in which we deem that such disclosure is prudent.
7. Contacting you via electronic mail or other forms of communication through mobile applications.
8. Fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required by the relevant laws.
Storage & Sharing of Personal Data
In the course of providing our services and products to you, we may need to store, or disclose your personal data to third party platform, or service providers such as an e-commerce platform, electronic database, delivery companies and their drivers. Should any of our businesses are sold or transferred to another entity, your personal data may be transferred along with the business. We will retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary in order to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required by the relevant laws. We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Security of Data
We will exercise reasonable protection over all collected data. While the transference of electronic data over the internet has inherent risks, we strive to take reasonable precautions to ensure that your personal data is not subjected to unnecessary risks.
Cookies are small files which web applications to respond to the user as an individual by tailoring the web application's operations to the user's specific needs and preferences by collecting and analyzing data about the user's browsing patterns. Cookies will only start to perform their functions after permission is granted by the user to be installed on a computer's hard drive.
Although permission for cookies is granted by default in most web browsers, users may choose to disable, or not grant them permission; which may prevent users themselves from taking full advantage of our website. Traffic log cookies to identify which web pages are accessed by the user may be used. The data gathered is used only for statistical purposes and to improve the users' browsing experience on our website. Such data will be removed from our database shortly after. Cookies do not grant us any access into your computer, or any information about you outside your browsing activity on our website.
Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Rights to Amend Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to amend any part of our terms and conditions, which includes our company policy, rates, prices, delivery policies, management of collected personal information and personal data at any time, so please review it frequently. Your continued use of this website, consumption of any of our products, or services after any changes to any part of our terms and conditions constitutes to your consent to any such changes, to the extent such consent is not otherwise provided.
1. Lean Bento reserves the right to turn down orders for any reason as deemed appropriate by the team.
2. All visuals shown are for illustration purposes.
For any other questions or enquiries, please contact us at our contact page. https://order.leanbento.com/pages/contact-us