1. Lean Bento is committed to schedule to prepare and work with third party delivery professionals to fulfill all orders.
2. Only orders made and fully paid online via our website, www.leanbento.com and our designated third party delivery vendors will be processed.
3. A confirmation email sent from Lean Bento to the customer's prior specified email address will serve to confirm that the order is accepted. If there are any issues with the order, we will contact the customer as soon as possible.
4. Lean Bento will prepare the order strictly based on the details provided by our customer at the time of confirming the order.
5. Lean Bento will schedule the delivery with our third party delivery professionals to fulfill the order strictly based on the details provided by our customer at the time of confirming the order.
6. Understandably, Lean Bento cannot be held responsible for any losses, or inconvenience whatsoever if the order was unable to be diligently fulfilled due to any inaccurate information provided by the customer.
7. All our products will be delivered by a third party delivery professional who should be committed to fulfill your confirmed order. Understandably, any inappropriate behavior or service failure displayed by the delivery personnel is not representative of Lean Bento's work ethics. Lean Bento will assist our customers to address any of such issues with our respective delivery professional. We will be contactable by firstname.lastname@example.org or 6750-4504 (10AM-2PM).
8. Please do not refresh the page, or click the back button of your browser during the checkout process.
9. We strongly encourage our customers to check their orders before submission. An administrative fee of $20 will be imposed for any change, cancellation, or refund for all orders which have been confirmed.
A gentle reminder to all our dear customers to check that the correct details of your order before selecting the "Submit Order" button.
1. Your personal details, such as your name and contact number.
2. Delivery address.
3. Delivery date and time-slot.
4. The selection of your desired items.
Corporate & Large Orders
1. All orders paid via Credit Terms and E-invoice are unable to enjoy promotions offered via this website.
2. Self-ordering by customers for all order quantity are able to be placed and checked-out via our website, subjected to availability of ordering capacity for the desired date and time-slot. Self-ordering allows respective customers to enjoy any exclusive promotions available via our website. Mode of payment will be by credit card.
3. For large orders which require payment by Credit Terms, E-invoice, or mass customization (more than 50 bento, and with a customization surcharge) are advised to email your requirement to us at email@example.com. Orders not placed by the self-ordering online are unable to enjoy any exclusive promotions available via our website.
4. An admin fee of $20 will be imposed for each additional invoice which was to be sectioned from the original invoice into a separate invoice as separate billing instruction to e.g. another department from the same organizational entity.
Deadlines for Ordering
1. The minimum amount of lead time for placing an order online (completed order with payment in order) for island-wide delivery is one-calendar day, before 5PM on weekdays and 3PM on weekends. Pickup and delivery orders placed after 5PM on weekdays and 3PM on weekends will only qualify for fulfillment two calendar days onwards.
2. We recommend that customers send in their orders at least two working-days in advance from the desired day of their order, in case the production threshold has been reached.
3. A finite number of meals will be prepared on a daily, first-come-first-serve basis. We regret to turn down orders beyond our threshold to avoid the risk of poorly-fulfilled orders.
4. Only orders with clearly entered information and are fully paid on a first-come-first-serve basis will be processed.
1. The minimum order for all bento deliveries is $40.
2. A standard island-wide delivery fee of $12 for door-to-door delivery service is applicable for each unique delivery address.
3. A standard island-wide delivery is extended to most locations within SIngapore island. All possible locations will be identified by our website when customers enter the postal code of the delivery address.
4. A surcharge of $24.95 will apply to all delivery addresses on Sentosa island.
5. All deliveries will be scheduled for delivery within the selected half-hourly time slot found within the checkout process. Lean Bento and our third party delivery professionals are unable to foresee possible scenarios such as traffic conditions, security clearances (if any) and any unfortunate incidents outside reasonable human control which will affect the punctuality and quality of the delivery.
6. All freshly prepared food will be packed and transported in the best possible way from our kitchen to our customers' delivery address.
7. Because the delivery process will inevitably involve handling, transportation and time, we are understandably unable to guarantee that the received products will look exactly the same as published on any media, or retain its intended warmth.
8. Upon arriving at the delivery address, delivery drivers will contact the customer with the contact number(s) provided. Customers are advised to make arrangements to access their phones in order for the delivery driver to fulfill the order more seamlessly.
9. In the event that any delivery is unable to be fulfilled at the specified address given by the ordering customer due to any reason (e.g. unable to contact customer or the assigned receiver, no show, no entry to premise etc), the assigned delivery personnel will wait for a maximum of ten minutes at the location and try to contact the customer before he/she understandably have to leave in order to fulfill other deliveries on time. Extra cost will be incurred and paid in cash directly to the delivery driver for the extra trip back. In all the said situations, all delivery orders have to abide to food safety standards and be disposed with understandably, no compensation or refund to the customer.
Security Clearance for Food Delivery (if any)
1. An additional security clearance surcharge of $10.00 will apply to deliveries made to all restricted areas and areas that require a security clearance.
2. Customers are expected to inform and arrange with Lean Bento for any sort of security clearance at least 3 working days in advance.
3. Lean Bento's delivery partner is only able to assign the most suitable driver to fulfil the delivery based on the accuracy of information provided by the customer.
4. Lean Bento is only able to complete the necessary submission for security clearance to the customer only after her delivery partner is able to allocate a suitable driver.
5. On condition that points 1, 2, 3 and 4 are fulfilled, Lean Bento and her delivery partners will not bear any cost or losses that may arise from the lack of any due diligence with the approving authority issuing the security clearance.
Food Pickup (from any Lean Bento outlet)
1. In addition to dining-in or food delivery, food pickup is available from our outlet.
2. Food pickups are pre-booked in advance and to be collected as a takeaway from our outlet.
3. Same-day Pickup - pickup orders placed before 5PM on weekdays and 3PM on weekends will be fulfilled and ready for pickup on the same day. Orders must be place 3-hours in advance. E.g. order placed and paid by 4PM on 10 June 2017 for pickup at 7PM on 10 June 2017.
4. Next-day Pickup - pickup orders placed after 5PM on weekdays and 3PM on weekends will only qualify for pickups on the next calendar day. E.g. order placed at 5:01PM on 10 June 2017, only allows customer to select any available pickup time on 11 June 2017.
5. Only orders made and pre-paid at www.leanbento.com will be acknowledged and fulfilled.
6. No-show - In the event that customers fail to pick up their orders at closing time of 9:00PM (weekdays) and 6:00PM (weekends), we reserve the right to understandably dispose any unclaimed orders with no compensation to the customer.
7. No compensation or refund will be made for all no-show incidents.
1. All our products are prepared daily and are intended to be consumed within 3 hours upon receiving.
2. We are unable to account for the integrity, taste and texture of any of our products which was to be intentionally consumed after 3 hours upon receiving.
3. Customers are encouraged to practice common sense and discretion when it comes to storing it (e.g. refrigeration etc) and reheating (e.g. using a microwave etc).
4. All plastic components in our packaging are not designed for microwave heating. Customers are advised to remove these plastic components before attempting to put their food through microwave heating.
Delivery by Food Delivery Partners
1. All food items delivered to our customers are fulfilled by drivers employed by our food delivery partners and originate from our premises (delivery food shop, food kiosk, cafe, or family restaurant).
2. Due diligence on food safety and its integrity are strictly ensured and carried out by our staff in our premises before any food item is promptly packaged and timely prepared for the assigned drivers to collect and to fulfil the delivery.
3. Understandably, our company and staff is unable to have full control over the quality of the condition of the delivery vehicle, or the behavior of the assigned driver who was to fulfil the delivery.
4. At a basic level of service, we uphold our utmost best to ensure that the order reaches our customers within the reasonable given period of time and in a safe and edible condition.
5. We are unable to insist on spot checking of the condition of the vehicle being used to transport the order. The condition of these vehicles, which must be maintained by all food delivery partners, include pest control, housekeeping and routine servicing mainly. The responsibility of maintaining the condition and hygiene of these vehicles are undertaken by each respective food delivery partner in order to sustain their license to operate their business.
6. We are unable to control the actions, will and professional ethics of the delivery drivers who are employed and trained by all our food delivery partners. These actions may include intentional delays in fulfilling the order, poor attitude and intentional tampering of any packaged food that has left our premises. The responsibility of providing training and maintaining the professional ethics of each driver are undertaken by each respective food delivery partner in order to sustain their license to operate their business.
Mode of Payment | Online Payments using Credit Cards
1. We accept online payments via PayPal using Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Debit cards, Delta, Electron, Eurocard and Maestro.
2. You do not require a PayPal account to be able to make payments using any of the above cards. Payment instructions will be provided during the payment process.
3. We accept credit term payment only for legitimate business entities.
4. Any promotions offered via our website are exclusively applicable for all completed orders made via our website.
5. A fee of $20 will be imposed to make any changes to any order which have been accepted and confirmed.
6. We do not store your credit card information longer than it takes to complete the transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is automatically deleted.
Mode of Payment | Credit Terms and E-Invoices
1. Payment by Credit Terms and E-Invoices are only offered at Lean Bento's discretion and is exclusively for authentic companies, government agencies and statutory boards.
2. For authentic companies, government agencies and statutory boards, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name, contact number, email of the person in charge.
- For companies only (1) ACRA Bizfile (2) Most recent utility bill or bank statement.
- For government agencies and statutory boards only (1) Name of Ministry/Statutory board (2) Department (3) Sub-business unit code.
- Event date, delivery time and delivery address.
- Indicate if any security clearance is required for our delivery partner to enter your company's premises.
- Order list of all the items required for your guests.
3. A fee of $20 will be imposed to make any changes to any order which have been accepted and confirmed.
4. All orders paid via Credit Terms and E-invoice will not be able to enjoy all promotions offered exclusively via this website.
Amendment, Cancellation & Refund*
1. Customers are strongly encouraged to check the details of their order such as the date & time of delivery, all contact information as well as the accuracy of the ordered items before sending in the much appreciated payment. A $20.00 admin fee will apply to any amendments to such information.
2. Lean Bento is only responsible for executing orders based on the accuracy of details received, and for orders which were accepted and confirmed by both the customer and Lean Bento.
3. Amendment - In the event of amendments made within three or less number working days to the fulfilment date. An admin fee of $20.00 is chargeable for any changes made each time with reference to the last updated order.
4. Cancellation - In the event of a cancellation made more than three working days to the fulfilment date. A 25% forfeiture on the paid original amount and an admin fee of $20.00 is chargeable. Customer will receive a 75% refund on the paid original amount by the original mode of payment. For credit terms / e-invoice customers, 25% of the invoice value and admin fee of $20 is chargeable.
5. Cancellation - In the event of a cancellation made within two - three working days to the fulfilment date. A 50% forfeiture on the paid original amount and an admin fee of $20.00 is chargeable. Customer will receive a 50% refund on the paid original amount by the original mode of payment. For credit terms / e-invoice customers, 50% of the invoice value and admin fee of $20 is chargeable.
6. Cancellation - In the event of a cancellation made within 24 hours prior to event date, a 100% forfeiture on the paid original amount is chargeable. No refunds will be made to the customer. For credit terms / e-invoice customers, 100% of the invoice value is chargeable.
7. In the event that any delivery is unable to be fulfilled at the specified address given by the customer due to any reason (e.g. unable to contact customer or the assigned receiver, no show, no entry to premise etc), the assigned delivery personnel will wait for a maximum of ten minutes at the location and try to contact the customer before he/she understandably have to leave in order to fulfill other deliveries on time. Extra cost will be incurred and paid in cash directly to the delivery driver for the extra trip back. In all the said situations, all delivery orders have to abide to food safety standards and be disposed with understandably, no compensation or refund to the customer.
8. In the event that customers who have opted but have failed to pick up their orders from any Lean Bento outlet by the closing time of 9:00PM (weekdays) and 6:00PM (weekends), we reserve the right to understandably dispose any unclaimed orders with no compensation to the customer. As such, no compensation or refund will be made for all no-show incidents.
*Applicable to all orders paid using a credit card, credit terms, or e-invoices.
Personal data, governed under the Personal Data Protection Act in Singapore (PDPA) refers to data about an individual who can be identified from either that particular data, or from that data or other information which we have or likely have access to. Personal data is collected where reasonably necessary for our functions and activities. Whenever possible, we will collect personal data directly from you, with your consent. Other non-personal data may be collected to improve our website, for marketing reasons, and they may include your IP address, the internet browser you use, details of interaction with our website and other types of non-personal data. Personal data that we may hold include, but is not limited to the following:
1. Name, username, profile images, address and contact details;
2. Date of birth;
3. NRIC number, FIN number, driver's license, passport number, or work permit number;
4. Employment and income details;
5. Bank account details, or payment/billing information;
6. Details of an entity's dealings with us, including telephone records, email and online interactions;
7. Credit-related personal information;
8. Other personal data as may be provided by an entity from time to time.
Use of Personal Data
We collect personal data from our existing and prospective users, business associates and employees for various reasons. Without limitation, these purposes include:
1. General business purposes;
2. Planning and executing marketing campaigns;
3. Providing customer support;
4. Supplying you with relevant information to your existing relationship with us;
5. For fraud prevention and detection;
6. In our sole discretion, in exceptional circumstances such as national emergency, security concerns, or other situations in which we deem that such disclosure is prudent.
7. Contacting you via electronic mail or other forms of communication through mobile applications.
8. Fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required by the relevant laws.
Storage & Sharing of Personal Data
In the course of providing our services and products to you, we may need to store, or disclose your personal data to third party platform, or service providers such as an e-commerce platform, electronic database, delivery companies and their drivers. Should any of our businesses are sold or transferred to another entity, your personal data may be transferred along with the business. We will retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary in order to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required by the relevant laws. We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Security of Data
We will exercise reasonable protection over all collected data. While the transference of electronic data over the internet has inherent risks, we strive to take reasonable precautions to ensure that your personal data is not subjected to unnecessary risks.
Cookies are small files which web applications to respond to the user as an individual by tailoring the web application's operations to the user's specific needs and preferences by collecting and analysing data about the user's browsing patterns. Cookies will only start to perform their functions after permission is granted by the user to be installed on a computer's hard drive.
Although permission for cookies is granted by default in most web browsers, users may choose to disable, or not grant them permission; which may prevent users themselves from taking full advantage of our website. Traffic log cookies to identify which web pages are accessed by the user may be used. The data gathered is used only for statistical purposes and to improve the users' browsing experience on our website. Such data will be removed from our database shortly after. Cookies do not grant us any access into your computer, or any information about you outside your browsing activity on our website.
Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Rights to Amend Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to amend any part of our terms and conditions, which includes our company policy, rates, prices, deliverypolicies, management of collected personal information and personal data at any time, so please review it frequently. Your continued use of this website, consumption of any of our products, or services after any changes to any part of our terms and conditions constitutes to your consent to any such changes, to the extent such consent is not otherwise provided.
1. Lean Bento reserves the right to turn down orders for any reason as deemed appropriate by the team.
2. All visuals shown are for illustration purposes.
For any other questions or enquiries, please contact us at our contact page. https://order.leanbento.com/pages/contact-us