Amendment, Cancellation & Refund*
1. Customers are strongly encouraged to check the details of their order such as the date & time of delivery, all contact information as well as the accuracy of the ordered items before sending in the much appreciated payment. A $20.00 admin fee will apply to any amendments to such information.
2. Lean Bento is only responsible for executing orders based on the accuracy of details received, and for orders which were accepted and confirmed by both the customer and Lean Bento.
3. Amendment - In the event of amendments made within three or less number working days to the fulfillment date. Amendment refers to all changes to the order, including cancellation. An admin fee of $20.00 is chargeable for any changes made each time with reference to the last updated order.
4. Cancellation - In the event of a cancellation made three or more working days (more than 72 hours of working days) to the fulfilment date and time. No forfeiture and no admin fee will be chargeable.
5. Cancellation - In the event of a cancellation made between two to three working days (24 to 72 hours of work days) to the fulfilment date and time. A 50% forfeiture on the paid original amount and an admin fee of $20.00 is chargeable. The same combined forfeiture and admin fee applies to customers on credit-terms/e-invoice billing.
6. Cancellation - In the event of a cancellation made within 24 hours prior to the fulfilment date and time, a 100% forfeiture on the paid original amount is chargeable. No refunds will be made to the customer. The same combined forfeiture and admin fee applies to customers on credit-terms/e-invoice billing.
7. In the event that any delivery is unable to be fulfilled at the specified address given by the customer due to any reason (e.g. unable to contact customer or the assigned receiver, no show, no entry to premise etc), the assigned delivery personnel will wait for a maximum of ten minutes at the location and try to contact the customer before he/she understandably have to leave in order to fulfill other deliveries on time. Extra cost will be incurred and paid in cash directly to the delivery driver for the extra trip back. In all the said situations, all delivery orders have to abide to food safety standards and be disposed with understandably, no compensation or refund to the customer.
8. In the event that customers who have opted but have failed to pick up their orders from any Lean Bento outlet by the closing time of 7:00PM (weekdays) and 6:00PM (weekends), we reserve the right to understandably dispose any unclaimed orders with no compensation to the customer. As such, no compensation or refund will be made for all no-show incidents.
*Applicable to all orders paid using a credit card, credit terms, or e-invoices.