G x G Collective hopes you love your new purchase. Please let us know if you are unhappy, and we will happily exchange, credit note or refund your purchase. Your item(s) can be returned within 14 days of receipt, provided they are unused and in their original condition. For full-priced items, we are happy to exchange your product for a different size in the same style as originally ordered. Due to limited availability, we are unable to exchange for different styles or products.
Please be aware that products purchased on sale can only be returned for store credit, unless they are incorrect or faulty. Sale items can be returned for store credit within the return conditions below. If a full priced item has a promotional code applied to it, this does not qualify it as a sale item unless specified by the terms of the promotion.
All returns or exchanges must be posted to
G X G COLLECTIVE
P.O BOX 646
KENSINGTON NSW 1465
and be accompanied by a completed Returns Form which can be downloaded from the footer section of our website.
Return postage costs are at your expense unless your items are faulty or incorrect. If this is the case, please contact G x G Collective Customer Care at email@example.com prior to sending your item(s) back to us so we can assist you.
Returns will be accepted subject to the following conditions:
• Items are returned to GXG COLLECTIVE within 14 days of receipt.
• Items are in original condition, with all tags intact. Items soiled with make-up, dirt, food, tanning products or similar will not be accepted.
• Footwear and eyewear are accompanied by their original box or case.
• Please note that, in the absence of any fault, returns are not available for any underwear, swimwear, earrings, hair accessories or cosmetics due to hygiene reasons.
• Horn products will not exchanged due to a colour variation. Please if you are in doubt email us prior for a photo.
For full-priced items, we are happy to exchange your product for a different size in the same style as originally ordered. Due to limited availability, we are unable to exchange for different styles or products.
If you believe your item is faulty, please contact G x G Collective Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to sending it back.
We cannot accept liability for an item until it is returned and has been confirmed as faulty by our product technicians.
What defines faulty?
• Manufacturing faults.
• Goods that have been wrongly described.
• Goods that are different to the goods that you ordered.
• Goods that do not do what they are supposed to do.
• Goods that have defects that were not obvious or that we did not bring to your attention.
Afterpay is only available for orders shipped within Australia at this time. Afterpay orders are subject to standard G x G Collective returns policy: no refunds or exchanges are available on sale items or items purchased using a promotion that specifies no refunds or exchanges.
For sale items or items purchased under such promotions, Afterpay purchases can be returned for store credit only. In these instances and for any other Afterpay orders returned for store credit, G x G Collective will issue a credit upon receipt of your return and you will still be required to fulfil your payments via Afterpay.
If you still have questions about our returns policy, feel free to email G x G Collective Customer Care at email@example.com