If your item did not arrive as expected, or if you changed your mind, we're happy to assist you with a return or exchange. Please consult the return guidelines below before beginning your return process.
1. Read the guidelines outlined on this page. Make sure your return meets the required conditions.
2. Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization number. Note: Return authorization numbers are valid for 10 days only. Items received after 10 days are not accepted.
3. Package the item, taking care to include all tags, bags, and manuals. Do not write on or damage the manufacturer's packaging. Writing on or damaging the manufacturer's packaging will void your return.
4. Mark the outside of the shipping package with the return authorization number. Ship your package in a sturdy shipping box. Do not use the manufacturer box as the shipping box. Use of the manufacturer box for shipping will void your return.
5. Ship the package to the address our customer service representative provides you. For best results, use a reputable carrier and insure the package for its full value.
6. Once we receive your package, we will inspect your returned items. We will process your refund or exchange according to this policy.
PRODUCT RETURN GENERAL INFORMATION
Items must be in new condition, in original packaging, and complete with all tags and manuals. Used items will void your return. Make sure to follow all the directions in the Return Process outlined above. Any item returned to us that does not meet these requirements will void your return. Return shipping on voided items is at your own expense.
Aftermarket electrical parts are not returnable once removed from their original packaging. OEM electrical parts are not returnable under any condition. Be sure to send your return via an insured carrier. Scooter’s Powersports is not responsible for lost returns.
Please note that we do not return associated shipping costs.
Items eligible for return are due to Scooter’s Powersports within 30 days of receipt. Follow the return process above to ensure your item is eligible for return. Motor vehicles and OEM electrical parts are not returnable under any condition. Please note that we do not return associated shipping costs.
A 15% restocking fee will apply to all returns, excluding errors on our part.
RETURN SHIPPING COST
Return shipping cost is not covered by our return policy. When shipping returns to us be sure to use a reputable carrier and insure the package for its full value. Scooter's Powersports is not responsible for lost returns.
Electrical parts are not returnable once removed from their original packaging. Motor vehicles and OEM electrical parts are not returnable under any condition.
DAMAGED OR INCORRECT SHIPMENTS
Damaged packages are the responsibility of the delivering carrier. If you receive a damaged package, save the box and all packaging material and then contact us right away. Contact us about damaged shipments or packing errors within 45 hours of receiving. Contact customer service via email@example.com.
DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS AND PRODUCT WARRANTIES
If you receive an item that you consider defective, contact us within 48 hours. Most manufacturers have a warranty on their product line. In most cases Scooter's Powersports is unable to honor manufacturer warranties. We can assist in getting the manufacturer warranty information to our customers.
Clearance, closeout, discontinued, vintage, and special order items are not eligible for return.
Refunds will credited to your original payment method.
* Be sure to send your return via an insured carrier. Scooter’s Powersports is not responsible for lost returns.
* Expect a refund within (3) business days from the time we receive your items.
CANCELLING AN ORDER
Scooter’s Powersports works to fill orders in the shortest amount of time possible. To cancel an order, notify us as soon as possible. Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once an order has entered the shipping process it will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.